home

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sofia Vergara: I Know I'm Sexy

Sofia VergaraWhen it comes to curves, Sofia Vergara's motto is straight to the point: If you got it, flaunt it.
The Modern Family star, who plays foxy, feisty Colombian housewife Gloria Delgado Pritchett on the Emmy-winning series, says she isn't bothered by the extra attention she gets for owning her sex appeal. When it comes to curves, Sofia Vergara's motto is straight to the point: If you got it, flaunt it.

The Modern Family star, who plays foxy, feisty Colombian housewife Gloria Delgado Pritchett on the Emmy-winning series, says she isn't bothered by the extra attention she gets for owning her sex appeal.

"I love it. Of course – it's great at my age," the actress, 39, who's promoting her film The Smurfs, tells Fox News. "I think that everything that is positive and good helps out with your career. Why not embrace it and take advantage?"

No comments:

Post a Comment